As a devout Hindu wishing to undertake the pilgrimage, the first thing to do is to go in for Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2015 in any of the Amarnath Packages offered by tour operators. You can Book Amarnath Tours in Delhi or even in Srinagar or any city where you reside. The amaranth Yatra 2015 can be undertaken with ease as tour operators prepare a fixed itinerary.
Day 01- Arrive Srinagar drive to Baltal ( 270 kms /7 hrs ).
Arrive in Srinagar. You are greeted by the tour operator representative and become part of the group undertaking the yatra. All pilgrims board a bus that takes them to Baltal, a journey of 100 kilometers undertaken in about 3 to 4 hours. A brief halt at Sonmarg lets you take in the beauties of this wonderful resort. At Baltal you are accommodated in Swiss tents and stay overnight.
Day 02 – Baltal – Amarnath Darshan
The yatra starts in the early hours. The group undergoes security check at Domel Check Point and proceeds towards the Shrine. The Cave is about 18 kilometers away and it takes 6 hours onfoot or by pony. At the Shrine pilgrims have the much awaited Amarnath Darshan and return to Baltal by nightfall for an overnight stay.
Day 03 – Baltal – Back to Srinagar
You have the mornings free and can explore the surrounding areas of Baltal. In the afternoon you board a bus and your group returns to Srinagar and your hotel accommodation as well as evening meals.
Day 04 – Departure
This is the day your trip ends, with a farewell by the tour operator who arranges for your return to Srinagar airport or leaves you free to travel to other destinations.
You proceed, happy in the thought that as a devout Hindu you have fulfilled at least one of your sacred obligations in life and hence you can now lead a blessed life ahead with your sins washed away from this journey of pilgrimage that you have undertaken
- Accommodation for 3 Nights on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- All trensfer and sightseeing by private non a/c car or as per Itinerary .
- Shikara ride in beautiful Dal Lake.
- All taxes and parking fee, driver allowance. (except 3.09 GST)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, Any kind of insurance, Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc.,
- Any Train, fare, Dolly & pony charges, any things which are not mentioned in inclusion.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures