Hindu worshippers unquestionably make Amarnath one of their most valued pilgrimages at least once in their lifetime. The Amarnath helicopter Yatra lasts for 4 days and 3 nights, and it includes some amazing scenery. One of the simplest and most convenient methods to go to the sacred Lord Shiva cave temple is by helicopter. Being so high up, traveling to this location is demanding and arduous, but the provision of a chopper service makes it extremely simple and quick for the Yatri to complete their Darshan at the sacred cave within a short period of time.
Day 1: Srinagar Airport – Dal Lake Tour
On arrival at Srinagar airport, our driver will take you to the houseboat/hotel. On the same day evening, you will enjoy the Dal Lake Shikara Ride tour to get pleasure from the gardens and Char Chinar. After visiting the lake get back to the houseboat/Hotel to take rest and stay overnight.
Day 2: Srinagar – Pahalgam Helipad – Panchtarni
On the day 2nd in the Very early morning proceed to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) where the helipad is operating to Panchtarni Then you may choose Pony/Palki at your own expense to reach the holy cave of Amarnath. After Darshan at Amarnath trek back to Panchtarni where the helicopter will get back you to Pahalgam. Our driver will be waiting for you at Pahalgam. If your time will allow you to stay in Pahalgam you may stay and can enjoy the local places. The next morning drive towards Srinagar. Stay overnight stay at a houseboat/hotel.
Day 3: City Tour of Srinagar
This sunrise after taking a breakfast trip around the city of Srinagar visit also heritage gardens like Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Chashme Shahi, City temples, and mosques.
Day 4: Onwards Journey from Srinagar
After having a pleasant Amarnath Yatra via Pahalgam Today you will be reassigned to The Srinagar Airport for an Onwards trip.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- All trensfer and sightseeing by private non a/c car or as per Itinerary .
- Shikara ride in beautiful Dal Lake.
- All taxes and parking fee, driver allowance. (except 3.09 GST)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, Any kind of insurance, Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc.,
- Any Train, fare, Dolly & pony charges, any things which are not mentioned in inclusion.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures