Kashmir is the ultimate destination for any couple who plan to celebrate their new life together. Its natural beauty and breathtaking views will lure any human with half a mind. Married people from the entire world come to romance in Kashmir and make their honeymoon a memorable one. Of course, it is not difficult to avail hotels and lodging places in Kashmir.
Exclusive Features of Honeymoon Packages
Not one tourist grows wearing of touring Kashmir with all its exquisite beauty in geographical variations and amazing climatic conditions. Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir, is home to a number of lakes and traditional houseboats. Sonmarg, on the other hand, has geography suitable for trekking purposes. There is not a place in Kashmir that cannot be reached wither by air or roadways. Thus, one can always tour a nearby tourist spot and head home (lodging place) within 24 hours. For a 4-day tour to Kashmir, the features included are listed below.
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar
If one is travelling from Delhi, almost all the packages will make provision for receiving the guests and making arrangements in either a Deluxe Houseboat or a luxurious hotel. One can freshen up and use the afternoon for taking a ride on the Shikhara on the famous Dal Lake in which the tourist/s will get to view the Floating Vegetable Gardens. The guests will also be displayed how the papier machie and walnut woodcarving takes place. This can be followed by a hearty dinner and spending the night inside the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 2: Exploring Srinagar
The next morning the guests will be given a ride to the Mughal Gardens for a picturesque view to know what ‘Heaven on Earth’ actually means. The Nishat Bagh meaning the ‘Abode of Pleasure’ will be next in line for touring. This particular place is the creation of Asif Khan (in the year 1632 A.D.), who also happens to be the Moghul Emperor, Jehangir’s brother-in-law. The next stop will be in the Shalimar Bagh, the Abode of Love, constructed for Noor Jehan by her Emperor husband, Jehangir. The gardens are situated close to the Dal Lake and the background is made by the Zabarwan Mountains. The distance of each of these gardens from the capital city is between 12 and 15 km. On the way, the honeymoon couple can also make a stop at the carpet-weaving factory and learn of this traditional practice in Kashmir. After a hectic day, one deserves a good night’s sleep in the Deluxe Houseboat following a dinner of one’s choice.
Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg
The morning of day 3 will kick start with a ride to Gulmarg or the Meadow of Flowers. This place is 2730m above the sea level and one will need only 2 hours to reach this destination, absorbing the beauty of Nature all the length of 60 km. The highest golf course (18 holes) is housed here and the guests can also indulge in skiing out here. If the weather is good enough, one can get a view of the Nanga Parbhat. Trekking facility up to Khilangmarg is also available. A mountain ride through chair lifts will give the guests an ultimate satisfaction of making the trip. Arrangements will be made for night stay at Gulmarg.
Day 4: Back to the Pavilion
The next day guests will be safely taken to the airport for a flight back to Delhi.
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures
Leave a Review