Kashmir Tours brings you some of the most exciting and cost-friendly tour packages for Amarnath Yatra. Being one of the most highly revered pilgrimage sites for Shaivite followers, this yatra is open just for a limited amount of time during the summer season otherwise, for most part of the year the entire location of the Amarnath cave is clad in snow hence closed for devotees and pilgrims. One should not miss out on this spiritual journey, and in order to be a part of the journey with convenience, you can opt for Kashmir Tours Amarnath yatra helicopter package. Experience the soul-enriching divinity of the Lord.
Amarnath Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Upon your arrival in Srinagar, our tour representative will transfer you to Pahalgam where you will be checked into a hotel. Here you will be served a delicious and fulfilling dinner meal along with an overnight stay there.
Day 2: Pahalgam – Panchtarni – Holy Amarnath Cave – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Early in the morning, after having a breakfast meal, your helicopter Amarnath yatra will commence. You will witness the pure and unadulterated beauty of the surroundings from the top while on your way to Panchtarni from Pahalgam. After arriving in Panchtarni your visit to the Holy Amarnath cave will begin, which is located at a distance of 6km from Panchtarni. You have various transport options available like a pony, horse or a palki, from which you can choose from.
Upon arriving at this ancient and spiritually significant pilgrimage site, you will be made to perform traditional ceremonies, puja rituals, and Darshan. After the completion of all the ceremonies, you will then be taken back to Panchtarni while finally making your way back to Pahalgam.
Later in the evening, you will be transferred to Srinagar where you will be checked into your allotted hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3: Srinagar Departure
Early in the morning, you will be served a delicious breakfast meal, after which you will be escorted to the airport from where you will head on to your destination.
- Comfortable return train ticket.
- Accommodation at Double sharing basis.
- Pickup and Drop and sightseeing by private cab or as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinner on (MAP) basis
- Transfer and sightseeing using or as per itinerary.
- Yatra Slip (for Vaishno Devi).
- All applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Any kind of insurance, Any Train fair, anything does not mention in inclusion.
- Pony / Palanquin or helicopter tickets charges.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures