Amarnath Yatra by helicopter in 2023 at the best cost with us. Each year thousands of pilgrims make the excruciatingly difficult pilgrimage to a small cave located in the Himalayas.
1. If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, we will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. The Helicopter operator may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In case the passenger is unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above mentioned reasons, they are entitled to full refund for the airfare only.
2. The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
3. At the time of booking we require following details:
a. Full Name and Gender of all passenger
b. Full address and phone no. of all families
c. Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
4. Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Pan Card/Photo Id issued by Govt./PSU and School Photo ID
5. For Booking Confirmation Make 50 % Advance Payment.
6. No Cancellation/Refund with in 30 days of Departure.
7. Once Booking Confirmed Air Tickets/Helicopter Tickets are Subject to Full Retention Basis/Non Refundable
8. Price may change without Prior Information.
9. Namaste India Trip have full rights to change the Itinerary (If Required)
Day 1: Delhi – Jammu ( 578 km / approx 9 hours 23 mins)
You are welcome to holy shrine yatra Mata Vaishno devi. On arrival at Deljammuhi Airport / Railway station welcome and greeted by Namaste India India representative, later board to Rajdhani Express at 2035 hrs and start your journey to Jammu. Overnight journey in train.
Day 2: Jammu – Katra – Vaishnodevi
Today early morning reach at Jammu Railway station approx 05:30am. Pickup from Jammu Railway Station and transferred to Katra by cab. On arrival Check-in to hotel. After Breakfast dropped you upto Banganga. After holy darsan and performing worship return back to Katra in late evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Katra – Jammu ( 45 kms. /1 hr )
Today morning after breakfast. Start to jammu and enjoy city tour, visit Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple & Bage Bahu Garden, evening proceed to Jammu railway station to board Jammu Rajdhani -2426 at 19:45 hrs. Overnight journey in train.
Day 4 : Jammu – Delhi ( 578 km / approx 9 hours 23 mins )
Today morning your tour ends with happy memories as you reach to Delhi Railway station in morning for your onward destination.
- Comfortable return train ticket.
- Accommodation at Double sharing basis.
- Pickup and Drop and sightseeing by private cab or as per itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinner on (MAP) basis
- Transfer and sightseeing using or as per itinerary.
- Yatra Slip (for Vaishno Devi).
- All applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Any kind of insurance, Any Train fair, anything does not mention in inclusion.
- Pony / Palanquin or helicopter tickets charges.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures
Leave a Review