Nature lovers find the ideal haven in Kashmir with its ability to disseminate peace and rejuvenation of the mind and body and its senses. With the serene picturesque lakes and breathtaking landscape, the place is justly titled ‘paradise on earth’. The tour packages for discovering Kashmir ensure that your experience as a traveller in Kashmir includes comfortable trips to the scenic beauties, both natural and man-made. Kashmir has a store of historical, cultural and geographical heritage which separates it from the rest of the world. The cool and calm environment of this land lures people from the entire globe.
Riches in Kashmir
The various geographical entities are a gift of nature to this place and the temples and shrines devoted to the gods along with adventure sports and cultural masterpiece in dance, music, art and crafts , folklore, clothing and food, make it a place worth visiting once in your life. Tourists splurge their assets in buying spices, dry and fresh fruits and handcrafts like shawls and carpets, which Kashmir is proud of.
Offerings for Visitors
Nestled in the valley of Kashmir is its capital city, Srinagar has its sides surrounded by the Dal Lake on one side and the snow-covered mountains on the other. It is a major tourist attraction, with the Mughal Gardens as one of the most popular sites for visitors. You can also access other famous places from Srinagar like Sonmarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. Those pilgrims dying to visit Vaishno Devi can also use Katra (located in Jammu and Kashmir), its starting point to initiate their holy pilgrimage. From spiritual peace to spectacular view of nature, Kashmir has a lot to offer its visitors.
Day 1: Srinagar
As soon as you reach the airport you will receive a warm welcome and be checked-in to the houseboat or hotel of your choice. This day you will rest and spend some leisure time. After completing your dinner, you will take rest for the night in the hotel/houseboat.
Day 2: Sightseeing Srinagar
Having completed your breakfast, you will be given a ride to the Chashmi-e Shahi, Mughal Gardens, the Shalimar and Nishat Bagh. You can enjoy an afternoon ride on the Shikhara over the Dal Lake and return to the hotel/houseboat for resting at night.
Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg
Post breakfast you will be transferred to a hotel in Gulmarg. Having checked-in you will be offered lunch. Next, you can go out for a Gondola or cable car ride up to Alpatar or Kangdori or opt for a pony ride instead. The night will be spent in the hotel. There is also a golf course (the highest in the world) and a skiing resort if have the spirit to indulge in adventure sport.
Day 4: Gulamrg to Pahalgam
Once you have finished your breakfast on day 4, you will enjoy 146 km (approx) drive to Pahalgam. There are many splendid spots for tourists in Pahalgam and after you are done with your lunch in the hotel you have checked-in, you can plan to take a pony ride or walk around the place. Dinner will be served at the hotel and you will take rest here at night.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Airport
After completing your breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar from where you can board your flight to your specific destination.
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures
Leave a Review