Ladakh is the land of high passes, an enthralling view of majestic mountains, valleys far below in the distance, clouds wafting across azure skies and clear, pure air.
Traveling to this unique destination, either by the Srinagar Leh road through the Zoji La pass or by the Manali-Leh road at heights of over 3500 meters is a heady experience, passing through Tanglang La.You could arrive in Leh by air to commence your wonderful tour of seven days and six nights of totally enchanting excursions to Nubra Valley, The Pangong Lake and ancient Tibetan monasteries. Your six nights seven days tour of Ladakh starts in Delhi and takes you to Leh with the air fare included along with accommodation and meals. A typical itinerary is as follows:
Day 1: Leh
Arrive in Leh and transfer to a hotel where you try to acclimatize yourself to the height of 4000 meters. Simply gaze out of your hotel room window at the magnificent scenery or amble outside.
Day 2: Leh Sightseeing
The morning after breakfast you embark on a trip to the Hemis Monastery, at a distance of about 40 kilometers. Then it is a short drive to the Thiksey Monastery, about 18 kilometers away. Return to Leh and then you take a short trip to Shanti Stupa, another Buddhist site.
Day 3: Nubra Valley
This is one of the most exciting days when you will visit the fabulous Nubra valley by way of Khardungla Pass. The White Sand Dunes at Hunder never fail to impress after which you go on to the Diskit Monastery and return for dinner and night in the hotel.
Day 4: Nubra Valley – Khardungla Pass
Day four promises to be just as interesting when you board a coach for one of the most breathtaking rides through the Khardungla Pass and admire the wild, rugged beauty of the Nubra valley, a sight that will remain etched in memory forever.
Day 5: Nubra Valley – Leh
From Nubra, you proceed to Magnetic Hill for a brief stopover at Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and then visit the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar after which it is a visit to the Ladakh Hall of Fame and the Kali Mata temple before returning to your hotel.
Day 6: Pangong Lake – Changla Pass
Set out in the morning to visit Pangong Lake, passing via the Changla Pass, and then, it is back to your hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh Departure
This is the last day of your Ladakh tour when you take in as much of Leh as you can. Buy local handicrafts; dine on Tsampa and other Tibetan delicacies before you prepare for departure the next day.
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures