The famous Holy cave shrine Shiv Khori is the abode of Lord Shiva, is a real wonder to be seen more than 150 mts long & houses 4 feet high Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly.
baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The cave is full of natural impression & images of various Hindu Deities & full of divine feelings. That is why Shivkhori is known as “Home of Gods”. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful & picturesque mountains, waterfalls & lakes.
Day 01 : Arrive Jammu*On to katra ( 42 km/1 and 1/2hrs drive)
On arrival at jammu Airport /Railway station, Meet and greeted by Namaste India Trip representative later Transfer to hotel in Katra. Evening free at kashmirleisure. Overnight stay in Katra.
Day 02 : Katra to Shiv Khori ( 75 km/approx 2hrs drive)
Today early morning proceed to Shive Khori shrine. After Darshan return back to Katra. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 03 : Katra to Jammu ( 42 km/1 and 1/2hrs drive)
This morning after Breakfast proceed to Jammu city tour visit Karan Singh Palace, Raghunath Temple, Jaavant Gufa, Bahu Fort.Later in afternoon transfer to Jammu. Here your tour ends with happy memories as you drop to Jammu airport / Railway station for your onward journey
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures
Leave a Review