There is no denying the fact that Kashmir is the quintessential portrayal of nature’s youthful, timeless, ageless beauty at its best; a bride bedecked for a wedding in all her finery. Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Srinagar are the prime attractions of a land that abounds in charms to keep you enthralled. You could just as well explore Yousmarg and Anantmarg areas with no sense of diminishment of the pleasure of nature in a vibrantly joyful mood of celebration, especially in spring. For most tourists, a visit that includes these prime destinations is more than enough to give them a taste that could turn into an addiction.
A typical Charismatic Kashmir tour would take you into and around Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Sonmarg in a heady six day extravaganza. Srinagar gives you the first taste of Kashmir with its enchanting Dal Lake and life on a houseboat. Then you have the Nishat Baugh and Mughal gardens to keep you entranced with hors d’oeuvre provided by way of shopping, strolling the bazaars and sampling delectable local foods. You may not want to move out of Srinagar but Gulmarg beckons with its cable car, skiing and golfing. Tear yourself away because Pahalgam is just as alluring with picture-perfect alpine scenery, a feast for the senses. If that does not sate you, Sonamarg is a siren that can bewitches and ensnares; an experience you will delight in.
Day 1: Delhi to Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar where your tour operator takes you to your designated houseboat and treats you to a typical local lunch. Rest and spend the day and evening exploring the charms of Srinagar.
Day 2: Gulmarg
It is up early and on to Gulmarg at a height of 2690 meters. You can golf at the highest course in the world, go skiing, take the aerial gondola ride up to Khilanmarg and admire the view. Time for a break, lunch and then spend the night in a delightfully comfortable hotel.
Day 3: Pahalgam
Breakfast in your hotel and then board a coach to traverse the 150 odd kilometers to Pahalmag.
Day 4: Pahalgam – Betaab Valley – Aru Valley
It is an early breakfast before you go on to Chandanwadi followed by a visit to the incomparable Betaab Valley and the Aru Valley. You return to your hotel for lunch and then go for a leisurely trip to forests on the banks of the Sheshnag River
Day 5: Srinagar
After a breakfast it is back to Srinagar. This is the jewel in the crown when you visit the Gardens, the Shankaracharya Hill Temple and go for local sightseeing and shopping.
Day 6: Sonmarg – Srinagar
It is an early trip to Sonamarg, a 3 hour breathtaking drive through wonderful mountainous landscape before arriving at the valley of gold. Your tour ends with your return to Srinagar.
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures