Explore a fascinating journey through the breathtaking beauty of Ladakh, often called the Land of the Lama because of its Tibetan connection. Surrounded by mountains and sharing a border with Tibet, the religion, culture and lifestyle of Leh Ladakh is deeply rooted in Tibetan Buddhism. This 5-Day Ladakh Tour Package is a thoughtfully designed itinerary that immerses you in the unique aspects of this ultimate adventure travel destination.
The 5 day trip to Leh Ladakh includes visits to monasteries, palaces, attractions influenced by Tibetan Buddhism, high mountain passes and the breathtaking Pangong Tso Lake. This comprehensive itinerary ensures you experience the best of Ladakh in the shortest duration. To meet acclimatization requirements, the first two days are spent in Leh city, which is the recommended period for acclimatization to the challenging high altitude conditions.
Highlights of this 5 day Ladakh itinerary include visits to Stok Palace, Magnetic Hills, confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers at Nimmoo, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Thiksey Monastery, world’s highest motor able pass – Khardung La Top and Pangong Tso. Is included. Notably, Pangong Tso Lake is famous for being the filming location of the climax scene of Kareena Kapoor and Aamir Khan Blockbuster Bollywood film “3 Idiots”. Explore the diverse landscapes and cultural richness of Ladakh on this unforgettable journey.
Highlights of the trip:
- Explore Alchi, Thiksey, and Likir monastery
- Visit the Hall of Fame and other attractions in Leh
- Travel through Khardung La, the highest motor able pass globally
- Experience local hospitality in a family home in Stoke Village
- Explore the picturesque Pangong Lake
Day 1: Reach Leh
Upon arrival, our representative will arrange a transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend a day in Leh acclimatising to the high altitude (3500 m/11800 ft) and low air pressure. An evening stroll through the local markets is recommended. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Leh to Alchi Monastery
After breakfast, embark on a 68 km journey to the thousand-year-old paintings of Alchi Monastery. On the way, visit the famous Maitreya Buddha statue at Likir Monastery and pass by the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers at Nimmoo, Magnetic Hill, and the Military Hall of Fame. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Khardung La Pass – Thiksey and Hemis Monastery
Start the day with a trip to Khardung La Pass, the highest motor able pass in the world situated at an altitude of 18360 feet. In the afternoon, meet a local family in Stoke Village for delicious homemade butter tea and barley drinks. Visit Thiksey Monastery, home to the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India, and conclude the day at Hemis Monastery. Enjoy the panoramic views of the valley and return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Pangong Lake (Leh)
Early morning trip to Pangong Lake, 135 km from Leh. This 140 km long and 3-5 km wide lake extends to the Tibetan region. Return to Leh in the evening, allowing time to explore the local markets. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Leh – Delhi
Early morning transfer to KBR Airport for onward journey.
- Wildlife and Environmental Fee
- Meals : Only 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- All ex- Leh, transfers in dedicated and exclusive private vehicle ( Xylo / Scorpio NAC). All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary given above. Includes driver expenses, parking & toll charges and road taxes
- Accommodation for 5 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary given above. 1 room on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner at every place for 2 adults. Please inform us of any special needs like a single room or extension plans
- Airport pick up and drop included
- Inner line permits for Nubra valley and Pangong
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Any F&B other than specified meals in the itinerary
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra
- Entry fee to museum, monasteries, parks, etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- To and from hometown
- River rafting, camel ride, shikara ride & any recreational activities.
- Personal tips, gratuities, laundry, Medical expenses and etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Cost Includes
- Any Change is plan or loss of property or life due to conditions unforeseen like Flood, Earthquake, Political Disturbance, etc.
- Family Package
- Hill Stations
- Safety measures