Vaishno Devi is the most famous and visited pilgrimage destinations in the India and a revered site for Hindus, The temple is near the town of Katra, in the Reasi district in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. About the shrine is at an altitude of 5200 feet and a distance of approximately 14 kilometers (8.7 mi) from Katra Approximately 8 million pilgrims
(yatris) visit the temple every year second most visited religious shrine in India, after Tirumala Venkateswara TempleThe holy cave shrine of Vaishno Devi is nestled in a beautiful recess of the Trikuta Mountains forming a part of the lower Himalayas.
Duration : 02Nights / 03Days
Places visit: Jammu – Katra – Sanjichhat – Viashno Devi Shrine
Day 1 : Jammu – Katra – Vaishnodevi darshan – Jammu
You are welcome to holy shrine yatra Mata Vaishno devi. On arrival at Jammu Airport / Railway station welcome and greeted by Namaste India India representative, later transfer to hotel in Katra. On arrival check-into hotel. After fresh up Board your helicopter journey upto Mata Vaishno Devi shrine, have your Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi. Later back to Katra by Helicopter. And transfer to hotel in Jammu. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: In Jammu
Today morning enjoy your fullday sightseeing of Jammu city explore various temples and Garden. Evening free for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel in Jammu.
Day 3 : Jammu – Delhi ( 650 km from Delhi )
This morning after breakfast drive to Jammu airport /Railway station. Here your tour ends with happy memories as you drop to Jammu airport / Railway station for your onward destination.
- Return helicopter ticket Katra- Vaishnodevi – Katra
- Accommodation in deluxe room for 2 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel (Non-alcoholic).
- Daily morning tea, breakfast & dinner.
- Pickup & drop service from Hotel to Heli base station.
- The pilgrim on production of the return boarding pass gets priority darshan at the shrine.
- Transfer and sightseeing using A/C cab or as per itinerary.
- All applicable taxes
Package Does Not Include:
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc.
- Any kind of insurance, Any Train fair, anything does not mention in inclusion.
- Day of helicopter ride and timings
- The flights operate daily.
- Flight Timings are- 8.30 A.M to 5 P.M. The flight from Katra to Vaishno devi takes a total of 08 minutes.
- 5-6 passengers can be accommodated in one flight. There are about 10 return flights per day.