The famous Holy cave shrine Shiv Khori is the abode of Lord Shiva, is a real wonder to be seen more than 150 mts long & houses 4 feet high Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly
baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The cave is full of natural impression & images of various Hindu Deities & full of divine feelings. That is why Shivkhori is known as “Home of Gods”. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful & picturesque mountains, waterfalls & lakes.
Duration: 02Nights / 03Days
Places Visit: Ex-Delhi
Price @ Rs. 3999/- per person
Day 01 : Arrive Jammu*On to katra ( 42 km/1 and 1/2hrs drive)
On arrival at jammu Airport /Railway station, Meet and greeted by Namaste India Trip representative later Transfer to hotel in Katra. Evening free at kashmirleisure. Overnight stay in Katra.
Day 02 : Katra to Shiv Khori ( 75 km/approx 2hrs drive)
Today early morning proceed to Shive Khori shrine. After Darshan return back to Katra. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 03 : Katra to Jammu ( 42 km/1 and 1/2hrs drive)
This morning after Breakfast proceed to Jammu city tour visit Karan Singh Palace, Raghunath Temple, Jaavant Gufa, Bahu Fort.Later in afternoon transfer to Jammu. Here your tour ends with happy memories as you drop to Jammu airport / Railway station for your onward journey
- Pickup and drop to airport or railway station.
- Accommodation in on twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by private Cab or as per itinerary.
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotel (non-alcoholic)
- All applicable taxes.
Package Does Not Include:
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point,
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc.
- Any Train, airfare, Dolly & pony charges, any things which are not mentioned in inclusion.