Day 01 – Arrive Srinagar – Baltal – Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar, meet the Amarnath Yatra Tour representative and join the group for travel by road to Baltal, about 84 kilometers from Srinagar, a journey of about three to four hours. On the way you stop at Sonmarg and admire the scenery and stretch your legs. You arrive at Baltal or Neelgrath and are accommodated in a swiss tent for overnight stay.
Day 02 – Amarnath Darshan
With your Helicopter waiting, you undergo security check and board the craft for an aerial travel to Panchtarni from where you traverse the 6 kilometer distance on foot or on ponies. You arrive at the holy shrine and have Amarnath Darshan and return to Panchtarni in the evening for the flight back to Baltal for an overnight stay in the tent.
Day 03- Back to Srinagar
The group travels by road to Srinagar starting the trip early in the morning and at the city the Amarnath yatra concludes, leaving you free to enjoy the city and return to your homes or go on to other places.
Helicopter ride takes the drudgery of walking up the steep slopes on inhospitable terrain. You can save time and energy and still fulfill your purpose. Helicopter yatras are economically priced and are suited not only for those who want to save time but also for the aged and infirm who may not be able to withstand the rigors of the climb to the Cave.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel for 2 Nights on twin sharing basis.
- Return Flight Tickets from Delhi Srinagar.
- Return Helicopter Tickets from Baltal Helipad to Panjtarni /Amarnath Ji Holly Cave- Baltal Helipad.
- Daily breakfast & dinner.
- Transfer and sightseeing by private non-a/c car or as per Itinerary .
- Shikara ride in beautiful Dal lake.
- All taxes and parking, driver allowance. (except 3.09 GST)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc
- Entrance fees at any point, Any kind of insurance, Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc.,
- Any Train fare, Dolly & pony charges, any things which are not mentioned in inclusion.
1. If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, we will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. The Helicopter operator may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In case the passenger is unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above mentioned reasons, they are entitled to full refund for the airfare only.
2. The Helicopter travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter ticket. Passengers are requested to read them carefully.
3. At the time of booking we require following details:
a. Full Name and Gender of all passenger
b. Full address and phone no. of all families
c. Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
4. Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Pan Card/Photo Id issued by Govt./PSU and School Photo ID
5. For Booking Confirmation Make 50 % Advance Payment.
6. No Cancellation/Refund with in 30 days of Departure.
7. Once Booking Confirmed Air Tickets/Helicopter Tickets are Subject to Full Retention Basis/Non Refundable
8. Price may change without Prior Information.
9. Namaste India Trip have full rights to change the Itinerary (If Required)